Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh my Husband

For Valentine's Day I made a pot of Chocolate fondue, and we did the whole fruit, choclate, wine, I cooked dinner etc. etc. basically all the things that lead to well, you know ;) anyway after all was said and done Steven said he would clean up the fondue pot....guess what I just found int he cabinet with hardened choclate in it, that is righ the fondue pot that has been that way for over a month OMG some of the things that man does heaven help me I love him but seriously? What the crap. Guess he though the magical fairy who lives here would clean it eventually, in his defense I just now discovered it bcause it is in the pantry with all my bakeware and I decided to make a late night batch of cookies, so guess I haven't baked in a month either... oops

No comments:

Post a Comment