Monday, March 14, 2011

Get Away

Steven and I are going to be gone for a few days to Eureka Springs (since we don't have to spend all of spring break putting up signs for Mom), we rent a nice cabin, and he does whatever it is men do, usually  he goes to the local bar and has a few and fishes at Beaver Lake and I spend a few days having a years worth of dead skin cells stripped off my face (microdermabrasion) and a few good massages (come on I desreve them I put up with a man who farts in bed and insistes on keeping an old 1950 ford in the front yard, that does not run simply because it was his paw-paw's truck) (and he keeps it in the front yard not the back so it is on display and all these old rednecks who come by the house will pull up in the yard and honk, they usually have no teeth and ask me scuse' me ma'am how much ye want fur that truck thar? then I have to tell them it isn't for sale ok then thank ye kindly that has happend 6 or 7 times in 3 years). So I hope everyone has a great sping break and that the weather gets warmer.

2 comments:

  1. How dare you. Steven ought to punish you for calling the truck a ford. It's a Chevy and it's from 1970. BTW the t-shirt tearing made me laugh!!!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I stand corrected it is a 1970 Chevy, as if I look at it LOL. Which actually makes it more of a worthless hunk of junk! I have no idea why he tore the t-shirt or why he hated the t-shirt but man did he ever go to town on it I was amazed he could even rip it, it was like watching the Hulk.

    ReplyDelete